- jaymonsecurity.com/proceder-victima-ransomware/ – Como proceder victima ransomware
- Nomoreransom – website to take decisions about ransomware – Website that explain what to do if you get a ransom
- Darkside Ransomware Decryption Tool – by Bitdefender
- Emsisoft – Free Ransomware Decryption Tools – Unlock your files without paying the ransom.
- ID Ransomware – ID Ransomware is a free website that helps victims identify what ransomware may have encrypted their files – online.
- nomoreransom.org/crypto-sheriff – type of ransomware affecting your device, please fill in the form below.
- Hybrid Analysis – Free malware analysis – detects and analyzes unknown threats using a unique Hybrid Analysis technology.
- diario.elevenpaths.com – Malware Detector, Privacy Protector
- Malvuln – sample malware – Finding and exploiting vulnerable Malware.
- Project Freki – github – Freki is a free and open-source malware analysis platform.
- RAFEL – Android Rat – github – Rafel is Remote Access Tool Used to Control Victims Using WebPanel With More Advance Features..
- file extensions being used by attackers – filesec.io – latest file extensions being used by attackers.
- Check for the file extension – list of file extensions.
- File info – Kaorrosi – github – A simple command line tool that can be used to identify file types, search for specific words in a file, and calculate the hash of a file.
- Malicious PDF Generator – github – Generate a bunch of malicious pdf files with phone-home functionality. Can be used with Burp Collaborator or Interact.sh
- LOLBAS, Land of binaries – github – Living Off The Land Binaries, Scripts and Libraries.
- DRAKVUF – github – Black-box Binary Analysis
- any.run – Check malware or debug malware for analysis purposes